You Are My Friend And I Hope You Know That's True. No Matter What Happens I Will Stand Right By You. In Times Of Grief I Will Give You Belief. I'll Be There For You Whenever You Are In Need. To Lend You A Hand To Do A Good Deed. So Just Call On Me When You Need Me, My Friend! I Will Always Be There For You Right To The End!
7 comments:
hahah.... 3rd year nata sunod bahala og hagbong... hehe
You Are My Friend And I Hope
You Know That's True.
No Matter What Happens
I Will Stand Right By You.
In Times Of Grief
I Will Give You Belief.
I'll Be There For You
Whenever You Are In Need.
To Lend You A Hand
To Do A Good Deed.
So Just Call On Me When
You Need Me, My Friend!
I Will Always Be There For You
Right To The End!
Best Friends Forever!
kalami sa dagat.... whahahahha.....
lami d.ay ng daGat??
parat man nah..
jokeZ..
keeP saFe nG goD bleZZ pril!!
lami man ng dagat... bsta butangi lang ug sugar... mo tam.is na na... dili na parat.. lagi! sulayi ra gud...
nahan lage q s inU background...haja....
pg chur oi....
hallo.
gud luck......
Post a Comment